Trying To Get Started

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Right now, just the fish I have. I took this tank over and I want to fix it up to be a healthy environment for the fish. I would, much later on, love to learn more about coral, my friend has such pretty tanks, but that is far down the road. I don't know how muc skimmers and lights are, but I have saved a few bucks. I've been waiting to do this a long time. The skimmer I have (which is horrible) was only about 100 bucks, so of course I plan on spending more than that. My friend Mark knows all about skimmers, so I'll ask him.

Last edited:
My only advice is don't spend your money on something to fix today's problem(s), or a quick fix...think about where you want your tank to be in a year to a few years and buy items that will last you into those years.

This stuff can and will get expensive fast and if you don't have a money tree in your back yard you will want to spend your money wisely. :)

yes, your friend mark will hook you up with good gear...fo shizzle

k peeps, this is one of my oldest friends from growing up in so cal as a freaky preteen, so be nice!!!:):D:evil: or else (lol...jk)

Back