Tunze 7095 Multicontroller Settings??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

FNPinMO

Just finished putting my new Tunze 2100 x2 with 7095 multicontroller in my 180 gallon mixed reef. Needless to say, the owners manual is not very good :rolleyes: . What settings would be good to achieve a natural back and forth motion that my SPS and LPS would enjoy. I know its hard to answer not being in front of the tank, but I don't really understand what "pulse", "Interval one and two" mean and how long to pulse? Also, the 4 knobs at the bottom that control the power of the streams, why is there 4 instead of 2? Thanks for any help!! :D

IME I just played with mine until I found a good setting by observing the water flow. The manual does kinda blow. Every tank is different and you will find your best setting by playing. My interval and pulse is at 2 o'clock. One power head in ch. 1 and 1 in ch. 2. Top power knobs are on full and lower power is about 2 o'clock. I also have 2 sea-swirls in my 180 and find this to be a good setting. Tunze's are up high, pointing straight and centered on each side. Cool toy huh.:D

Back