Two great folks to trade with

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

forsaken541

Hey all I just wanted to tell all who trade frags with one another that I just traded yesterday with two of RF's finest. Both RETURNOFSID and delmi showed up on time and the frags i got from them were fantastic. Its always a scary thing to meet someone from online boards like that but have no fear when dealing with either of these two. Thank you both for the great frags!!,
Erik :D :D :D

Erik, how kind of you to say!! This is actually the first time I've been able to frag any of my corals. They've never really been large enough until recently. I'm glad I was able to meet you and trade with you. I hope we're able to again in the near future!! The frags I got from you are looking awesome!!! It was a pleasure!!

Erik, did you get my message about not being able to meet up with you on Saturday?

Yeah ROCKET sorry I got busy doing some other stuff. Iam letting the rock I took the GSP off of some time to settle down cuz they arent happy about their treatment right now. It will have to be after Christmas now because I am going to Canada all next week. I will PM you when I get back.
Erik

Sounds great. We are going to Canada as well so whenever your ready, thats cool with me. Thanks
Nathan

Back