Two pictures from tonight's shoot...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Blazer88

I only got two good shots out of about a 100 taken. Thank god digital is free :) I have started to play around more with photoshop to erase the background and try to highlight the fish to make the picture more intersting. Let me know what you think.

Clowns_600copy.jpg

Clowns_Original.jpg

Blenny_600copy.jpg

Blenny_Original.jpg

Last edited:
lol dieseldave, looks like the Clowns are stuck in some time wrap. The camera is a Kodak DX7590, nothing fancy. These were taken without a tripod from across the room zoomed in with macro, I'm surprised they came out as well as they did. Thanks for the comments.

wwouu dood !!
well you know i like your pictures, so keep them coming !!!
I still don't get how you keep the clowns from moving :) .

They understand the stay command pretty well...I'm still working on rollover and fetch

LOL!!! well keep working on it dood, may be you can later give some lessons to my clown too :D .

Great pics. Did they come out with the black contrast like that or did you add that in afterwards?

The pane of glass was viewable since these shots were taken from the side of my tank. I blacked out the sections of the picture with photoshop since glass isn't that appealing. I can post the un-edited shots when I get home from work so people can see the before and post-edited shots. And the best trick with my clowns? Placing a pellet of Spectrum on its nose and it holds it there until I snap my fingers. It's a kick to watch.

And the best trick with my clowns? Placing a pellet of Spectrum on its nose and it holds it there until I snap my fingers. It's a kick to watch.

what !!! :eek: wwouu we should call you the clownfish trainer dood, me wants to see .. me wants to see !!!
and yeah show us the before and after picture :D .

I edited the first post so it's easier to see the before and after shots of the fish. I was going through the photos again just now and found another one that turned out decent. This colors of the clown are better since he was more in the light this time unlike the first picture. My full-tank shot is in my gallery along with a few other shots of corals that were under 50kb (not many though).

From the camera:
Clown.jpg

After:
Clowns4_600copy.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pictures dood !!
I just checked your gallery.... how about a close up on your brain.... i mean not yours but the coral :D :p .
The same for the frogspawn, would that be to much to ask :).

Back