U.S. mail order shop

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

bluewhale

Hi guys

I will be back in the Midwest for Christmas and want to order some stuff -- one of those blue refractometers, some Salifert test kits and a kalkwassser doser. Where should I order from? Perhaps from a sponsor of Reef Frontiers?

Thanks!
Bruce in Hong Kong

Premium Aquatics is also a sponsor, and in the midwest. So is DIY reef (linked above), I believe. Where in the midwest will you be heading, Bruce? Maybe we can link you to some fish stores to visit while you are here, too.

I will be in Hawaii and then Greenville, South Carolina, then drive from Greenville to Cincinnati for Christmas and then St Louis. So I might be passing your house, Nikki, on the I-74 and I-70! Wish I could bring you a frag from Hong Kong, but it probably wouldn't make it. :)

bluewhale said:
Wish I could bring you a frag from Hong Kong, but it probably wouldn't make it. :)

Oh man! :( ;). That's sweet of you. You won't be too far from Premium Aquatics, and depending on the day you drive through Indianapolis, you could always place an order online and choose local pick-up. Then, you'd be able to pick up your drygoods on the drive.

What days are you coming through? We have some members from the St. Louis area, too.

I'll head to St Louis a few days after Christmas, then back to the grindstone here in Hong Kong in time for the new year. It's good to know there are little reefs everywhere, even thousands of miles away from the ocean!

Bruce

Back