Uniseals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tdgates10

Designer Reef
I'm building a kalk reactor and have all the supplies for it except for the Uniseals. Can you only get these online or does HD, Lowes or like ACE have them? I'm in Spokane if that matters. Thanks

Dam, well I'll just order some. I hate to order three of them and pay like 10$ in shipping for something that will cost me like 9$. Thanks for the help guys.

talk to the guys at savko.com. They just put them in an envelope and snail mailed them to me to save on shipping.

they seem like a pretty simple item, and common-ish.... I haven't tried to find them before, but when I try to find this kinda stuff I drive down trent, and stop into those industrial specialty places.....

From what the internet is showing me its a common part on any type of liquid tank device

but when I try to find this kinda stuff I drive down trent, and stop into those industrial specialty places.....

So do they look at you funny???
Teasing, I did get a nice pump from that pump place on trent, Spokane pump I think. They even took the pump I bought someplace else, it was new in the box still and gave me full $$ for it!

It was for my pond but they had a lot of stuff there and could order things.

im building my own skimmer and i've been hunting for this seal for a while but no luck. They said that the only way you can get this seal is order online. i didn't even know where to look for. well now i do. Thanks guys.

Back