Update on my 75

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Charlie...it's the hockey that makes the tank look good ;)

I treated back in August I think, so about 3 months.

Thanks everyone!

Eliyah, The bugs are gone...haven't seen any since I did the first treatment, but I did the second treatment to be safe. The one coral that has improved is now my barometer...if I see it falter at all I will check for bugs, but I have not see any at all since the treatment.

Reedman, I was just wondering if your tank was drilled? I was looking at your pictures again and it doesn't look like it is. I was just a little curious about how your flow was plumbed because I have a glass tank and had started up a thread to get some ideas. Thanks

Thanks again for the kind words.

Krish, the tank is not drilled. I just used PVC to go up and over the side similar to what you had in your thread. Nothing fancy, but it works great. You just have to be a little more creative in hiding the plumbing.

Lookin good Reed. I think that hockey makes all the difference! I have noticed mine really perk up since the season started. Of course the corals really like it when the Canucks win! They smile and smile.

Ruth

Krish, the tank is not drilled. I just used PVC to go up and over the side similar to what you had in your thread. Nothing fancy, but it works great. You just have to be a little more creative in hiding the plumbing.

Cool...Thanks. That's what I thought.

Back