Updated pictures of my tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

marinelife

SaltGeek
After dealing with Red Bugs and flatworms I went ahead and redid the rock in my 180. The picture of the left side is a little cloudy from the rocks being moved.
left.jpg

Right Side
right.jpg

Full tank shot before changing the left side
full.jpg

WOW, you are my clamidol...yes, that is a word. how long have you had that monster? awsome angel too.

Thanks, I saw a tank with the rock really high with it open under the rock, I did it first on the right and the fish loved it, seems like they have more swimming room now. They can now swim openly almost around the bottom of the tank

Beautifill imperator!! it looks like it is from the Red Sea? How does he do with those clams and other corals? I assume since he is in there he leaves them alone..
I have a 4'' imperator in my tank with a few soft corals and it leaves all my corals alone so I was just curious..

Beautifull tank..

Matt

Marinelife, I am from Ohio as well, near the Youngstown area. I was looking for someone with experience that could help me if need be with my new tank Im setting up.

I have and older 130 that was once set up , However improper filtration and lighting led to its demise about 3 years into it where it was all taken down.

I have all new AETech filtration coming. a Pro 72 Sump with the ETSS 600 PRO Skimmer. I also opted for the new PFO Lighting Solaris LED light just now getting released. ( Was looking at the Coralife Aqualife PRO, NO one seemed to like it.)

Anyways, with Specs at hand and this being my first tank. (Other as mentioned was my wifes when we met) and you being local. Keep me in touch as im sure I will have plenty of questions since you have the ideal tank setup im looking for. Mainly I need info on the clams, as I find them remarkable to look at and my wife wants mainly fish and I want mainly reef. With only one tank I have to mix the best I can.

Marinelife, I am from Ohio as well, near the Youngstown area. I was looking for someone with experience that could help me if need be with my new tank Im setting up.

I have and older 130 that was once set up , However improper filtration and lighting led to its demise about 3 years into it where it was all taken down.

I have all new AETech filtration coming. a Pro 72 Sump with the ETSS 600 PRO Skimmer. I also opted for the new PFO Lighting Solaris LED light just now getting released. ( Was looking at the Coralife Aqualife PRO, NO one seemed to like it.)

Anyways, with Specs at hand and this being my first tank. (Other as mentioned was my wifes when we met) and you being local. Keep me in touch as im sure I will have plenty of questions since you have the ideal tank setup im looking for. Mainly I need info on the clams, as I find them remarkable to look at and my wife wants mainly fish and I want mainly reef. With only one tank I have to mix the best I can.

I am available alot to answer any questions you have.

Back