Updated Tank Pics.. !!!Dialup Beware!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah the orange shoulder and the yellow tang are friends now.. They only kicked the crud out of each other for about a week.. I figured the strong will survive.. Now they both swim together..

James

Yeah the orange shoulder and the yellow tang are friends now.. They only kicked the crud out of each other for about a week.. I figured the strong will survive.. Now they both swim together..

James

I wanted to add another tang to my tank, but the YT I have now thinks he's King so that may be a problem(LOL) Nice tank once again...

James, the tank is looking great! Love the pinkish coral you got. Looks a little like A. hyancithus.

Yeah I dont know what It is... It doesnt look like it wants to table out at all like a normal Hyancithus but who knows... I was able to get it off the plug today.. All It took was some bone cutters from Premium Aquatics and a little work... 1 frag stayed on the plug but I am kicking that over to a friend... Now I just need about 15 more colonies like these.. LOL

James

Last edited:
james what did you do to get rid of the algae problem?

Your tank looks fabulous... despite the stonies! :D Your pictures look great.

Jaybo

I used lots of Urchins to Remove the Algae... and I mean a lot...

Thanks for the Comments... I have changed a few more things around and will try and get some more pictures a bit later... I was finally able to find my pink with Blue tips mille that I had been wanting for a while..

James

Just great shots!

Thanks for sharing James One of these Day when I make it down the River I am going to bug you into seeing that Monster in real Life!:D
Could you pass on what kind of Urchins you used ? I believe they are a very good tool to use and If your tank gets cleaned up you can always feed them Nori I personally have a Pencil Urchin and My Wifes Favorite a Rock boring urchin. I Believe i saw one in your tank shots that looks like a Baseball in size? If it is one could you tell us a little more about it please.. Thanks again James for posting the shots...Jeff;)

Illusion said:
I used lots of Urchins to Remove the Algae... and I mean a lot...

Thanks for the Comments... I have changed a few more things around and will try and get some more pictures a bit later... I was finally able to find my pink with Blue tips mille that I had been wanting for a while..

James

the urchins I used were just normal pincushions, a fire Urchin, Tuxedo Urchin and a couple Long Spines.. I sold all the pincushions as they were a bit bad at stealing corals from the rockwork..

James

Back