• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Upgrade time!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Reefreak

I'm A Reefoholic!!!
Hi Jason, I'm looking for a quote on a 225-300 gallon. Have a few questions if you could give me a call. I pm'd you my number.

Thanks

Here is an update for everyone! The tank will be finished this week. Enjoy this teaser!

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the update Jason.....The only ones more excited than I am to get this set up is all my critters in the garage crammed into a 180 gallon and two 30 gallon rubber-maids!

Ok, guys. Getting closer!

Here we have 2 half back boxes.
DSC_0112.jpg

Ouch! Putting a big hole in a perfectly water tight box! We actually ment to do that.
DSC_0113.jpg

Looooking good Shaun.....No not you the awesome tank Jason is building for you bro.

Just give me a call when you need help movin her into place

Todd

Well, we are getting closer to getting this bad boy to it's new home. Here are a few shop shots, nothing too fancy.
DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

I know all of Shaun's awesome critters are looking forward to this super-sweet tank! How about a pic of your killer stingray? I know I like freshwater!
Enjoy, Jason

The tank has landed! We got this tank in place now, and looks great! I know someone who will be working on some plumbing this weekend! Good luck my friend. We want pic's too! Jason

DSC_0123.jpg

Back