Upgrading 165 to 450

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

New blue fin lionfish

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    51.9 KB
I have him already and is doing good . Waiting for radion lights should be here 1st of the week

Have had lionfish now for 2 weeks. He is doing great, he does not hide, he is front and center all day. Been feeding him live ghost shrimp (saltwater) and tonight he ate table shrimp with no hesitation.

Lights make the tank look different, dont they! Have you played with all the settings yet? Its fun to change the settings and then run thru the demo. I had mine on the natural setting for a while. It got a wierd green color to it late in the evening. I had it set for 20% chance of storm. I was sitting in the family room one day and saw this flashing light coming from the other room and realized my tank was having a lighting storm. It was pretty cool. I dont think the fish really liked it too well though. I ended up changing to the artificial mode.

You have come a long way!!! Your set upis very nice, The lights are like icing on the cake.
Thanks for the update.

Nice with the radions, i think im going to have to get more for my tank. At four right now, or been looking at orphek dif 100xp for a center light. How do you like them over your tank?

Back