Uptown Reef: In the Work

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I really dislike the look of tonga branch and shelf, though deepwater is decent.
If I go for frag rock I'll get pulkani. I was thinking a chunk of figi for the base and stack a piece or two of pukalni or maybe kaelani on it.

-Erik

Macbeth417 said:
I really dislike the look of tonga branch and shelf, though deepwater is decent.
If I go for frag rock I'll get pulkani. I was thinking a chunk of figi for the base and stack a piece or two of pukalni or maybe kaelani on it.

-Erik
I'm with you on the tonga branch Erik..now the deep water, that's another story, just harder to find. Your tank is looking great! Love to come take a look after your ready for visits. I will rip some of the GSP out of DaCube as an offering to the SPS gods for the survival of your recently moved SPS...Good luck!

DisturbedReefer said:
I will rip some of the GSP out of DaCube as an offering to the SPS gods for the survival of your recently moved SPS...Good luck!

LOL :lol:

Ah man....now I want a bigger tank ;)

- Elmo

I got a few people asking (chat, pm) if this is "new" livestock and I just wanted to clear up this is in no way an INSTA-TANK. Everything in this tank I have had in my two year old "ghetto reef." I have simply moved it to a new house and a new tank. Grew it all from small colonys and frags myself. Didn't buy my reef, grew it : )

-Erik

Last edited:
looks great erik. Everything looks pretty happy. This would be a good source for someone wondering how to move a tank.

Back