URGENT: Deal or No Deal?!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

joshinjosh

Cnidarian
due to the winner not deciding to buy the item, I was offered a second chance for $290 to perchase this ebay auction and have 24 hours to decide!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7762434379

please help! considering i'm a zoanthid fanatic and a bit tight on money not sure whether i should get it. don't know whether or not it is worth $290. please help, i'm so confused. i'm definately open for your guy's input

josh

i'm not worried about the seller, i'm confident that reef tec designs is reliable, they exibit at the farmers market in cali. yea, cool link josh, the tubs blues are awesome, but i'm basically leaning towards getting this auction for the other zoos in the package

josh

Last edited:
Ah.. I hadn't noticed they were reeftec.. Yes, I've met them at the farmers markets in cali, nice guys.

lol, ya if you have the money, i mean they're awesome zoo's, i wouldn't mind a frag in future, or even a single polyp lol

o wow... just read that 10 polyps per type part, that's quite expensive... aka $6+ a polyp after shipping

yeaa, money's basically the only thing holding me back. $6/polyp is pretty costly, but i did drop $40/polyp for some ppe's some time ago. hmmm decisions decisions

also given though, zoo's grow quite fast, and i'd be willing to buy frags of most of those, not at $6 a polyp though but i'd pay a reasonable amount once i get a good system going

I guess if you're like me, and could care less for zoos ;) then i wouldn't get them. Otherwise if you like zoos, then go for it ;)

I'd do anything to get any signs of zoos out of my tank...which thankfully has none.

Best,
Ilham

elmo.. i think he REALLy likes zoos.. so lets change it to like.. you and clowns.. like if it was a really special neat kind or osmething! lol then would u get them=)

lol ya, given also he already has $40 a polyp PPE (which i don't know what it stands for) earlier as posted above, i still think $350 is alot for about 50 polyps

MarineTeng said:
lol ya, given also he already has $40 a polyp PPE (which i don't know what it stands for) earlier as posted above, i still think $350 is alot for about 50 polyps

PPE = Purple People Eater

-Dylan

i think im gonna go for it, reeftec offered me the whole package for $260 shipped with some freebees

josh

I'll buy some frags from ya once they're well settled! :D

I don't think I'd wants zoos in a big tank or SPS tank, but they really are perfect for my nano. I'm just looking for more color and variety now. =)

-Dylan

skimerwhisperer said:
i remember being charged $10 a polyp for my blue zoes
ultimatefrags looks like a cool place, expensive but good selection, do you get what you order though? have you tried them jasond?

I haven't tried them. I have heard good things other than the price.

Back