USPS failure don't use them

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tamarindthai

:evil:i expected for USPS to deliver ,,garantee by 3pm today,,now it 8pm still no package,,USPS will not tell me where is the box still said it will deliver to night..:evil:
did any body had any experiece with them before:evil:

check your mail box for a key they put live stock in a mail box for me :-( and just placed a key inside also did that for a media reactor I was waiting for for 5 days. goes to show hom much I check my mail.

already been throgh all of those..thanks for advise:D
their customer service is horrible and nasty:evil:,,,will not tell me where is my package,,keep on saying it will deliver to day,,,8:30 pm still no show..

:evil:i found my package by myself , when i talked to them 5 time before 8pm today,they didn't even tell me..

September 15, 2010 6:31 pm Processed through Sort Facility SEATTLE , WA 98168
September 14, 2010 2:32 pm Acceptance EL SEGUNDO , CA 90245

NOTE: The times listed in the scan details are local time.

Status as of Wednesday, September 15, 2010 9:41 PM Pacific Standard Time
suck ,,USPS,,,hopfully my coral make it by tomorrow:confused:

so it is sitting overnight in some storage facility..i hope they have plenty of heat packs to keep the corals nice and toasty.

:)

what a nightmare. these the frags from striker? wait this long and lose them to the lazy mail man:(

For frags, I've never used anything but FedEx Priority Overnight. I want to say that last frag pack I bought it was $65 for the service with Saturday delivery and it was early morning when it delivered. I think the frags were in the box less than 20 hours. I hope your frags get to you in good shape.

Mike

the shipper is really disappoint too,,

i had corals shipped from NY by fedex send out 430pm day before arrive nextday sammamish 1020AM so far never failed

:evil:is USPS really suck:evil:

the shipper is really disappoint too,,

i had corals shipped from NY by fedex send out 430pm day before arrive nextday sammamish 1020AM so far never failed

this is how bad they are:
just talked to USPS this morning,,thay said will try to deliver by 3pm today ,if i did n't see my package give them a call,,,

wow! what a suck service,,

usps sucks wanna know why?

Because it has a .gov after its website url.
The private sector is held accountable for sucking, whereas the government is not.
usps consistently sends mail back claiming my address is invalid when it is indeed not invalid. My last drivers liscense renewal took 4 attempts @ 20$ and a trip to the dmv for each

didn,t mean to add more salt on the wound ,,,this is what they told me this morning when i start to complained
;
we have letter and other stuffs to takecare and deliver too ,,not just the the package,so sorry,
is that really suck usps attitude???no pride

Ive said it many times, but I will say it once more.

If you want to GUARANTEE that your package does not get lost or arrive late:
Ship UPS, and insure the package for $1000.
It will cost you an extra $9, but the box is guaranteed to not get lost along the way(and be late). This is because UPS has a whole separate system around tracking packages over $1000, and drivers are all personally responsible for packages worth over $1000(as in if they lose it, they are out $1000), so you can guarantee that they wont lose it, or leave it sitting around so it doesn't make its destination.

I say this as someone who used to work at a UPS store for a year in a half, and I never once saw a $1000+ package get lost or arrive late.

Last edited:
Ive said it many times, but I will say it once more.

If you want to GUARANTEE that your package does not get lost or arrive late:
Ship UPS, and insure the package for $1000.
It will cost you an extra $9, but the box is guaranteed to not get lost along the way(and be late). This is because UPS has a whole separate system around tracking packages over $1000, and drivers are all personally responsible for packages worth over $1000(as in if they lose it, they are out $1000), so you can guarantee that they wont lose it, or leave it sitting around so it doesn't make its destination.

I say this as someone who used to work at a UPS store for a year in a half, and I never once saw a $1000+ package get lost or arrive late.

Good thing to know. FedEx has been late the last few times I have gotten something from them, UPS never arives before 6pm. USPS, well just had a package sit in Seattle for 3 days before it was finally delivered...

Shipping is such a scarry thing...

9:30am,, i found my package at Redmond PO on myown was sat there since 7am this morning and will not deliver till noon (1 1/2 miles from my house)so,,,Oum went out and pick it up the package on her own 9:40am just to be save,all still alive,,thank you the shipper for well pack..let see next couple days for the recovered out of stress.
never ,,USPS again:mad:

thank you everyone for sharing your thought and bad experienced with usps..
heard alot of bad about Fedex also,,so far they have not failed on me yet,,just keep my finger across,,hope never will happened,
but for me live stock,,never again with usps.

Back