Volcano reef Round 2/revive tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Everything we read on them about reef compatibility said "with caution". They may eat feather dusters and such. Many people suggested them when we had montipora eating nudibranches. We have had ours for a while, they haven't touched anything they aren't supposed to :) and we haven't seen those little pests since.

Wow. I can't believe the crazy stuff I have read on this forum already. One guy's wife (now, ex) gave his tank away on him, and then yours. Jeesh. Anyway, very nice tank, and a great comeback. I say it is better than ever now. Keep it up man. And I must applaud all you reefers for helping him out. People like that is what makes this hobby even more worth it. :yo:

Sorry all for not updating. A lot of things has happened. Which made me move the tank a number of times. I decided to break the tank down and donate all my corals to a friend.... but I am finally setteld in my new place with my new not crazy tank killer type of girlfriend lok, so stay tuned I will be starting a new tank build =)

I have a few 20 gal avail hit me up tomm 1 good to go and 1 that can be used as a sump

Rothany,

well, hopefully the new girlfriend likes saltwater tanks or your hobby....be patient..something will come available.

darn... i'd be really mad if someone did this to my tank...

I get mad when my kid takes the magnet and washes the glass... :)

good luck!

Ok, so I set this little 5.5 gallon up last week to keep me from going reef crazy, Till the new set up.
Don't mind the wires, but my new tank is going to be in this area

20121118_114704.jpg

20121117_130104.jpg

Back