Voltage Meter to Borrow?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Inconservatory

Does anyone out there have a voltage meter I could borrow? I keep thinking that I feel some wattage running through the water, but I'm not sure if it's just the salt water reacting to any cuts and scrapes on my hands. A voltage meter would be helpful in discerning the culprits if there are any leaks.

Also, I'll probably have to get one of the titanium grounding rods (and instructions on how to use it) from MarineDepot.com. There are some really great threads in here regarding this, so I'd best get to reading!

I'm up in Bothell, so it'd be great to get someone nearby. However, I'm sure it's worth the drive to get this whole issue settled.

Tanks! :)

They can be had very cheaply at harbor freight(under $10). You can get them almost anywhere though, automotive store, fred meyers, lowes, home depot, they are a convenient thing to have on hand.

Thanks for the offer, Dolph! I'm actually going up to that area tomorrow, but I'll check out some depot shops for a good meter. I'll check out Home Depot, sgwill! :)

Thanks for the offer, Dolph! I'm actually going up to that area tomorrow, but I'll check out some depot shops for a good meter. I'll check out Home Depot, sgwill! :)

Like I said I have one you can have!, I certainly dont need 4 of them! and I actually have to go to HD in Burlington my self so its not out of my way if you dont have to spend any more dough!

Back