Want To Hear A Hello From Locals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yep unemployed tooo hate new owner of the buisness they said money b4 senoirity ahhh
let us know when and where

When: Nov 30 - 7 pm
Where: My house up in Shadle - PM me for directions - or email Brent to get put on the email list - if you go to his website you can see the SRS forum, just post on there, he always responds http://www.barraquatic.com

I'm in Spokane Too

I'm a bit of a reef hermit as well. I try to go the the store (Kevins) like once a month or so for supplies or the occasional coral. Don't have too much time for the meetings. I did go to one or two and met some really nice folks :).

Randy

I guess Barbie is having monthly meetings? she posted on craigs list....now i cant find the posting.
It said somthing like 7:00pm on the first wed of the month in her store.

Hi Jim,
It's more of a who are we. We do are tanking together. Randy takes care to the hardwear I (Deanne) take care of the softwear. We've been reefing just over a year now. Thanks for asking. :D

Do we have to be from Spokane to be local? We're not even in WA, but only 5 miles away!

We are in Post Falls, and have only missed 1 Spokane meeting in 12 months :)

edit: Hey! Again, I didn't read the whole thread, and had a total different idea of what was going on than reality! What I should have said was "Yes, you are locals!" I will leave the unedited post above the edit you are currently reading, for hilarity purposes only. That is all.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm in Spokane and I have been into reef tanks for about two years. I just bought a 125 from Kevin as an upgrade from my current 55. I'm still new to the hobby so I'm looking forward to learning more from you guys and hopefully making a meeting or two.

-Brit

Hi Brit- Great to have another reefer around- hope to see you at some meetings. Nice signature pic:cool:- and who doesnt like In-and-Out burger and white russians anyway:p

Back