• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted To Buy: Chaetomorpha

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Hi All,

We need some Chaetomorpha Macro. We have sold out and, rather than buy from a wholesaler or wait for the stuff we have in other systems to grow, I thought I throw it out there for the locals. If anybody is in need of pruning theirs back please contact me directly, through PM's, to iron out the details. Please do not take it to the store without confirming with me (unless its free:) ).

Thanks,
Cy

Last edited:
i'll hook you guys up on my next pruning, should be another week. got my chaeto from steven11 and grows like weeds.

Awesome thanks Apollo! I still need to try and get some by the end of this weekend if there is anyone else who has some. I have a couple orders that need filling by mon/tues.

Thanks everyone.

I just threw out a little more than a ziplock bag full of chaeto... Next time I'm in need of pruning like in a few weeks I'll PM you guys.

I just threw out a little more than a ziplock bag full of chaeto... Next time I'm in need of pruning like in a few weeks I'll PM you guys.

Awesome.

Thanks everybody for responding. We have our Chaeto shortage handled based on the PM's I received and the posts above. We won't turn down any free donations but the need to purchase some on quick notice has been filled.

Thanks again everyone!

Back