water for 1st fill

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow tons of stuff here. I am checking different Ro units. Reading about water presure and all the possible ways to hook up. Trying to keep wonderfull hubby happy that puts up with all my critters and hobbies. I use conditioner for my fw. Sounds like I dodged my 1st bullet in all my reading and reading.
Thanks all

Thanks alot for your info. I too will be looking at these units. I do have alot of stuff in the tank and I tried to add it up. I cant believe how much money I have in 55 gallons of water let alone time I put into it. Jeez cheaper to buy a unit and not being cheap...Thanks again....

Wow tons of stuff here. I am checking different Ro units. Reading about water presure and all the possible ways to hook up. Trying to keep wonderfull hubby happy that puts up with all my critters and hobbies. I use conditioner for my fw. Sounds like I dodged my 1st bullet in all my reading and reading.
Thanks all

The filter guys are great. I spent a lot of time talking to them before purchasing my RO/DI. They patiently answered all my questions and helped me pick out the appropriate unit for my needs. They actually recommended a cheaper unit than the one I ended up getting, so they do not try to sell you top end. The great customer service continues to this day and they answer all my questions (via e-mail, usually less than 12 hours). I highly recommend them.

Back