• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Website WYSIWYG Update

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Not sure what to say. I am linking through the address I posted and viewing everything just fine. No errors on any item or image. All I can suggest is starting at www.barrierreefaquariums.com, hitting Browse Catalog, then clicking on Elite Picks.

I'll keep checking it though???????

It often is due to the type of browser a viewer is using. I am using Internet Explorer as part of XP with amny layers of protection and pics come through perfect

I get an internal server error message dialog window a lot on the BR site, specifically when one of the info popups is supposed to appear when you mouseover an item. It happens about half the time for me when one of the popups is supposed to appear. I'm using firefox on linux. The site is still usable and nice, just a little irritating sometimes :)

I get an internal server error message dialog window a lot on the BR site, specifically when one of the info popups is supposed to appear when you mouseover an item. It happens about half the time for me when one of the popups is supposed to appear. I'm using firefox on linux. The site is still usable and nice, just a little irritating sometimes :)

I forwarded this to our web guy. I use Internet Explorer and never have this problem. Obviously not everyone does and this is something we want fixed. We'll see what he can do:confused:

Web guy has tested it with all previous versions of firefox and they work fine. He said he is encountering problems with the new 3.0 so he's going to check if there is an update for our software. Hope this helps!

I forwarded this to our web guy. I use Internet Explorer and never have this problem. Obviously not everyone does and this is something we want fixed. We'll see what he can do:confused:

First, Safari on OS X works fine. For those that are having problems, post which version of IE you have and which version of windows, it'll help the web dev.

Second, are these prices the same as in store? I'd assume so, since you've got them to take pictures of.. btw, thanks for that explanation.

Third, I was just down there a week ago... am I blind or are some of these not out in the main room?

First, Safari on OS X works fine. For those that are having problems, post which version of IE you have and which version of windows, it'll help the web dev.

Second, are these prices the same as in store? I'd assume so, since you've got them to take pictures of.. btw, thanks for that explanation.

Third, I was just down there a week ago... am I blind or are some of these not out in the main room?

Thanks for the info on Safari. Prices are not always the same from the website to the store but on these items they are. All of the newly posted items are in the shop and have been for at least the last week and honestly...I think the colors are even nicer in person...Tims pictures seem very dark and full of shadows. Not knocking them Timmy...I know its tough to find time to take that many shots, edit, resize, upload etc:D

I'm using Firefox (V2.0.0.16) on a Vista (SP0) machine. No issues.

And you're right... the colors are at least as good, or better, in person!

Another product update. We now have the Reverse Osmosis section completed. It includes Water General and Kent RO/DI units and accessories as well as other items. We felt that the products we added covered most user's needs but we obviously have access to additional items. Just email us with special orders. Please remember prices and availability are not always reflected in our physical location. Locals, please order through the website to take advantage of these prices.

Find Reverse Osmosis Items Here: http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=38

Last edited:
Back