Welcome Anthony Calfo

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yes, the Reef Central staff sure have accomplished much in promoting Reef Frontiers with their little stunt recently.

And, btw, my favorite part is his humor... :)

Oh wait!!!

Welcome everyone!!!

Anthony's forum here (as well as the site as a whole) is full of great resources. RF is a little different in that you are free to post links to other boards should you so desire. However, another difference is that most people tend to try to avoid saying negative things about other boards.

Curtswearing said:
Welcome everyone!!!

Anthony's forum here (as well as the site as a whole) is full of great resources. RF is a little different in that you are free to post links to other boards should you so desire. However, another difference is that most people tend to try to avoid saying negative things about other boards.
I like the feeling of this board!

Thanks for the welcome!

Curtswearing said:
However, another difference is that most people tend to try to avoid saying negative things about other boards.

I apologize for the inappropriate RC jabs. I suppose many of us are a little burnt by that all. However, that isn't necessary and I'll do my best not to drag us into the muck over here...

Looking forward to many great threads!

No harm-no foul. Don't even think twice about it. :)

There are simply a lot of new people who didn't know either of the things stated above. You can link to other sites to ask questions about a thread as long as it is not to complain about that other site. Because we allow linking to other boards, we like to avoid inter-board rivalry.

Welcome Anthony!
Can't believe it took me this long to find you Anthony! Almost 2 weeks!
I'm very happy you just didn't vanish in the haze :)
Your Coral Prop book is my source.

Just a copepod,

Tom C

Last edited:
hmm now that you are on a PNW board does that mean you will be making more frequent appearances here? :) Sorry for the late welcome, I was gluing up a new set of plumbing and passed out for a couple of weeks form the fumes.

I'm getting around my friend... several US boards, more than a few International ones... as always (been doing it for years like most of the other hobbyists on this/any board). All in pursuit of information - the oxygen of understanding.

Back