Welcome PNWMAS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Welcome!!!! Good to see groups like this get together! :D Only like 2 or 3 reefers that I know about here in the Bahamas so I don't have the option :rolleyes:

Wow you're awesome! That was so quick! I just sent you a pm! Feel free to delete it before opening! So cool! I love this site!

One question, does your BOD care if we have this forum here? I should of thought about that first I guess, do we need permission?

One question, does your BOD care if we have this forum here? I should of thought about that first I guess, do we need permission?

I live with one of the BOD members. I don't think they will have a problem with it but will check with them. You were just so fast! :)

The PNWMAS actually had a club forum here many years ago, but moved on after they set up their own board. Ask the BOD and see what they have to say, we will go with whatever call they make. You can tell them if they want to keep it open and then put contact info for the club and even a link to your own website that that is OK with us. Whatever helps out the club.

Mojo

Thanks, I already have a message into the board and will get back to you. I will forward this along too. I appreciate the warm welcome! I also love your avatar!

The PNWMAS actually had a club forum here many years ago, but moved on after they set up their own board. Ask the BOD and see what they have to say, we will go with whatever call they make. You can tell them if they want to keep it open and then put contact info for the club and even a link to your own website that that is OK with us. Whatever helps out the club.

Mojo

So I checked with the board and I have heard back from 5 out of 7 that they have no problem with having the site up. I think it would be cool at some point to merge a meeting with the Washington clubs to connect with more fellow reefers! Thanks again Mojo and Scooterman for acting so quickly and being so welcoming! You both rock!

So I checked with the board and I have heard back from 5 out of 7 that they have no problem with having the site up. I think it would be cool at some point to merge a meeting with the Washington clubs to connect with more fellow reefers! Thanks again Mojo and Scooterman for acting so quickly and being so welcoming! You both rock!

'Bout time your club has a presence here!! As for all of our clubs getting together, I think SeaMax will give us all that opportunity!!

Thanks Jesse but all I did was ask and scooterman did the rest! It's nice having a place to communicate while our local forum is upgrading...

Back