well i'm back in the game

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Kitteness

well after all my nightmares with my 55 gallon tank i finally got my 210g tank set up and the 37g quarentine is running great also I lost quite a few fish but i still have my main buddies but this time i am doing everything the long way so i don't have to deal with any huge out breaks in the 210g . I really appreciated all the help i got thru my problems Thanks everyone!

right on man!!! lets see some pics!
glad RF could help you, because that is what we are here for.;)
-augustus

way to go kate! did your mandarin survive? did you get the new brace installed? do you still have the lobster? remember to have fun!

WB. Good luck with everything and hope it all works out well. Will see you on Tuesday when I drop off the crab :)

I really want to show some pic's I am asking for a digital camera for christmas so I can take all i want but until then i have to keep borrowing cam's. Tank doesn't look great yet anyways still working on the cosemetics of the stand.

Yes I still have the lobster he only has one claw for now cuz the moving process made him drop one but it'll come back eventually

Yes the glass braces are all installed but i could of placed them a bit better but its too late now so i still have something to bitch about when working with the tank

Nope the mandrin didn't make it I absolutely love those fish but it will be a very long time before i get another till the tank is majorly established same goes for the scooter blennys

Only thing going wrong right now is the pump i bought for the return is 10x stronger than the over flow so I am in the back n forth stage with the water flow restrictror thing i'll get it right eventually

Not real sure how to tell if a fish is happy but the fish all seem to be swimming around like crazy and love the new space especially the foxface he just cruises back and forth down 8ft over and over like its a marathon

Back