Well need some insight

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I wonder if Luke had problems with that , (algae) It would seem that if it was out of the light it may not be that bad. HMMM, I will have to check things out , But it will be cool none the less.

Probably not Bob...According to Luke, he never had any algae in his tanks at all do to his fuge with the chaeto in it using up all of the excess nutrients;)

krish75 said:
Probably not Bob...According to Luke, he never had any algae in his tanks at all do to his fuge with the chaeto in it using up all of the excess nutrients;)

Yep there it is, And he was skimmerless as well right?

I think I figured out what Iam gonna do, I have to Paint the Bedroom anyway so I figure that Iam gonna add some Pilars to the corners of the Bedroom and place the tanks and Ref's in the pilars. I will make them removable incase I get tired of it or I move. I figure with the height to the cieling I can add storage as well. Paint it all to match and bingo, MH Lighting with VHO supp and moonlights and real nice effect in the Bedroom, What ya think.

I saw those tanks at that store before it went out of business.....I was very tempted to buy a couple of them. Good luck and keep us up to date.

Chad

Back