Well no fire can keep me down!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I got some Chaeto and some pink pulsing Xena if you would want some, also are you running your sump with baffles? cause if your running the water to fast through your sump and not letting the air escape before it returns you'll get lots of bubbles like that.. least I do.

Awesome I would take some of your Xenia and Chaeto if you have extra. Just let me know how to get it from ya. Thanks
I have baffles and I have been working on getting all the LocLine submerged and that seeems to help some.
Erik

Erik, I'm in Utah working right now, but will be home this weekend. I'll be coming back here Monday. I've still got that candy cane that can be fragged. I've also got a few SPS frags. Purple Montipora digitata, Orange Monti cap and maybe some Purple rimmed Monti cap. Also have plenty of Xenia, Kenya Tree and maybe some mushrooms. Let me know what you're interested in. If this weekend doesn't work, I'm sure Angie could work some kind of schedule out with you since she's becoming quite the fish nerd in my absence.

Awesome, This weekend is just fine by me. I would take whatever you can spare but only SPS that can take PC lighting. Just let me know when.
Erik

How much PC lighting do you have? I've had good luck with Orange Montipora digitata and M. Capricornis under PC lighting. They were both under 2X96 watt. They kept their color quite well. I do have some frags of both available, as well as Purple M. digitata, though I've had it "brown out" under lower light.

Also have lots of Xenia, Kenya Tree, Green Star Polyp and the Candy Cane. Let me know what you're wanting. I'll give you a call this afternoon, if I haven't heard from you yet.

Back