Went to sleep in California and woke up in....................

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Spinner

Reef
Last night i planned out my day with working on my system got tool's and materials together. Couple of 1/2 days and i am ready for water/.',;[]0'8/];[[./:)
About an hour before bed my thoughts were how can i help bring "WORLD PEACE":hippie:
As time pasts my special eye's became heavy so off the sleep i went..............fast forward 8 hrs and i awoke in Washington? Its frickin raining, the wind is blowing and the skies are a dark gray/black.
I have 2" of water all over my yard and way to cold to wear a speedo(my lucky aquarium building outfit):scared:
Anyway i guess i will have to waite since the forcast is 78 to 80 degrees all next week after this Wasington weather gets past us:wave:

We like to share! You could afford us the courtesy once in a while too you know! Share that 70-80 temps with a little sunshine with us!

I know you guy's do thats why i like it here:) They now have said mid 70's but i will still share!

You should feel lucky you didnt wake up in Alaska!!

You really need to cut back on that Krylon.

Ill take 65° if ya got it! Today was a nice day. Some creepy fog around the ships in bremerton around 8 this morn, but it seemed to warm up quick.

Last night i planned out my day with working on my system got tool's and materials together. Couple of 1/2 days and i am ready for water/.',;[]0'8/];[[./:)
About an hour before bed my thoughts were how can i help bring "WORLD PEACE":hippie:
As time pasts my special eye's became heavy so off the sleep i went..............fast forward 8 hrs and i awoke in Washington? Its frickin raining, the wind is blowing and the skies are a dark gray/black.
I have 2" of water all over my yard and way to cold to wear a speedo(my lucky aquarium building outfit):scared:
Anyway i guess i will have to waite since the forcast is 78 to 80 degrees all next week after this Wasington weather gets past us:wave:

We didn't have rain today, but mid 50s were about it.

Back