We're pregnant

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ronj

Blue Tang
Kimmy and i just found out that she is pregnant..i feel very strange today:oops:

thanks guys...this is something that i know nothing about!!!!!! i will have to find a forum about babies!!!!!

:lol: I can see it now :lol:

ronj: so how long do I put him in QT?

babywisperer: do what?!

J/K Congrats Ron!

Congrats Ron!!! I know the thought seems a bit scarey and probably will for a while, but you will do fine....It's a parent's natural instinct to adjust. Good luck you two!:)

BTW... Soon your 125gal will end up about the size of mine!:p

i can asure you that won't happen..if anything, i'll tell Kimmy i'm uneasy about having a baby and that i need a bigger tank!! LOL yeah right!!!

Nice work - at least you now know you have swimmers :eek: :eek: :eek:

(sorry, trying to find another way to tie it to fish tanks- lame joke, I know)

This obviously would not have happen if you spent more time working on your tank.
sorry, trying to find another way to tie it to fish tanks- lame joke, I know
Should have used a good protein skimmer.:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Last edited:
That is freakin hilarious!!!!!!! the funny thing is, i didn't think i had swimmers!!LOL i am 26 now and i have never had any kids up to now!!!! thanks for the congrats!!!!

Krish will have another now just so he can be one up on you.

As I said on the Phone today ROn, Congrats man!!!! Enjoyed the convo today with you for sure, you seemd in lala land , But hope all went well. TTYL bro!!! Good luck!! Your gonna need it. J/K

One is enough, MY nerves could not handle another girl, Man after she turned 14 I hated Boys all together. Had to fend them off with a bat, Little creeps, LOL .... Glad thats over with. Whew!!

That will be a battle I will just have to lose I love my little girl dearly, but always said just one
that's ok Krish, i said that i didn't want any kids!!!
As I said on the Phone today ROn, Congrats man!!!! Enjoyed the convo today with you for sure, you seemd in lala land , But hope all went well. TTYL bro!!! Good luck!! Your gonna need it. J/K
thanks Bob, and thanks for the help as well!!!!

Back