We're pregnant

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OMG!!! i leave for not even a day and Ron gets pregnant .... sheesh why do i always miss in the impotant stuff ...i guess your haloween costume worked after all :lol:.

CONGRATS DOOD!!!! i'm so happy for you!!!:D i hope you have a boy so you understand what i go through every day:badgrin: :D :lol: .
Ron Jr is gonna be a great addition, if you ever have a question, i'm here dood.....been there twice :rolleyes: :D ...noe let's get those twins out :lol:

not "touchy" :oops:

touché means "yes that is a good counter-point"

Congratulations Ron!! You should have no problem. 3 1/2 years ago I had none and didn't want any. Now I have 3 and they are great.:eek:

Brian

Congratulations. I too found out my wife was pregnant recently. Also my first. This does not bode well for the tank budget.

well, Kimmy had a miscarriage today..we have been at the doctor's office for the past few hours..she is pretty broken up about it..at least we never got to the point where we would have heard a heartbeat:(

Sorry to hear that Ron :doubt: I hope you guys are doing ok. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Ah Man. We will be thinking about you. We have been through the same thing ourself. Keep your chin up. If a zoa frag will cheer you up let me know.:D

ahh dood i'm sorry to hear :( .

at least we never got to the point where we would have heard a heartbeat
well to me that's a good thing because once you hear the heart beat you definetly get attached.
I had a miscarriage about 2 years ago and it was just the same as Kimmy, i never got to hear the heart beat which made it easier for me to forget + you guys are still young, so you can have more kids later.
I will keep you and Kimmy in my prayers

Back