Wereeeeee Backkkk

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

for slower browsers it will be tough the first time but should be all good for every time after.

Can someone try to log into chat for me.

MOjo

Home page with a globe on it? When I click the banner, it takes me to the forum home.

When I click the home button, it takes me to a welcome screen with recent posts, news RSS, etc. What is this globe you speak of?

LOL thats the home page JR, the globe is the globe that shows where users are from.

Mojo

Can someone try chat for me again??

Site looks amazing and is speedy fast!!!

For those of you having troubles with Replying to a thread, let me explain something, that'll hopefully clear it up for you.

We have always had the option to Reply or Go Advanced. We still have those same options, but accessing them is slightly different. If you click the red Reply to Thread button, ONCE, you go to Quick Reply. If you DOUBLE CLICK the same button, you get the Advanced Reply option.

OK. Figured thats what the globe did you were referring to. Just didn't see any globe on my homepage. I got it to show up in IE, but it isn't there in firefox (even though I allowed the script from the globe generator)

The Box shows up and says map, but no globe underneath it. Was just a bit confused

I have some stuff stacked up on top of each other, but it's probably cause I'm the same speed as dial up :D

New site is much faster than the old RF, even though there seems to be more graphics and stuff on the page.

BTW, excellent job!!!

I don't think ya'll were down for eight hours :D

I've been trying to get in all day!!!

And it tells me I don't have permissions to use the "chat" function.

Blue it should work, try to dump your cache

Mytee careful thats on auto ban now ;)

Mojo

Back