Western Marine Conference Apr 21-23

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

Well folks, Rich VanDusen, president of the Marine Aquarist Roundtable of Sacramento (MARS) in California, has provided some information on the upcoming conference in Sacramento and I will pass it along to you.

Dates: April 21-23, 2006

Some of the guests include Mike Paletta, Walt Smith, Scott Michael, Leng Sy and Anthony Calfo. For more information, the Conference website is located here: http://www.wmc2006.org/ and our club thread on Reef Central for up to the minute information is here: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/s...threadid=594682
I'll try to post more info as it becomes available. I hope some of the PSAS contigent will make the trip. It sure sounds like fun to me.

northstaraquatics said:
I'll try to go... I can use the same excuse that got me to MACNA - We'll go visit more relatives... I unfortunatly don't have any in Texas.

Jon

Does that mean you will head down to Sacramento? The Western Marine Conference is in Sacramento ...

Hope you had a good time in DC ...

My wife's mother and a bunch of her brothers and a sister still live in the Sacramento area. It's always great if I can make it a dual trip... bum rides, eat home cooked meals, forget the hotel - Ya know, Cheap!

Now if I can get some relatives to move to Texas, I'll be in great shape for MACNA next year. Not so sure I really want go again, Not much has changed since I went to LA 7 years ago.

Jon

The wife and I are looking into this, we also have some relatives down in the area. Too soon to make a comitiment though, you know how everything can change.

PSAS has a free entrance to the event that we will be raffling off. This is a $100 value that could be yours for a very small raffle fee. I will also have flyers about the event at our PSAS meetings.

I have 2 paid entries that I will get rid of for face value, which is $270.00, all you have to do is get there. I can't make it due to a lack of time off available. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

I'm sorry I can't help you out - already have the tickets.

I did pickup an Alaska Air flight yesterday for $260 round trip - Probably less if you fly out of Seattle.

Jon

Back