What a horrible practice!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We heard about it about a month ago. It was something my daughter came home from school talking about.
I think it was something the kids (7th graders) were talking about.
If its true its pretty ugly.

It is very sad. However, we are one of the few cultures who truly value animals as companions. Look at what happens on Chinese fur farms (Warning, that link is VERY disturbing, probably worse than the sharkbait link). Animals here truly don't know how good they have it.

Unfortunately, these peoples faces are not shown for good reason. They Deserve the same Fate. In front of family and friends.JMO

From a personal perspective it is pretty gross to think of cats and dogs as shark bait. I guess the question would be, why is it ok to use some other animal as shark bait but not alright to use cats and dogs as shark bait?

its crewl.. but thers a lotta other things that are way worse then that, that we could focus on...

If it was my Cat... someone would die no thoughts, no regets...

good thing for thoes frenchies, its not my little orange man.

Its sick but has been going on for yrs. Nothing new. There's also alot of people that take free kittens to feed there large snakes as well. Not to mention many contries also eat cats and dogs....and horse. Its a strange world.

i thought French eat horses :p :lol: .

well doods just don't post pics because i'd be puking it ....i think it's just terrible :(

OMG! I could only watch about 5 min. of the fur video. I am a very unemotional person (according to my wife) and this was so horrific that I couldn't bear to watch it anymore. It is so sad to think that things like this still go on in this world.

Well I have to chime in since in sitting here vacationing in Sicily (and waiting for my lazy boyfriend to get out of bed to we can climb Mt Etna today) and I have to say, the Sicilians are very nice to their strays.

And, I've seen more stray cats than dogs ;) The locals put out food near the garbage bins everynight to feed the strays. It really nice to see.

But when I was checking out the meat isle in the grocery store they do have horse meat and of course veal ready for purchase. Horse meat is really dark and red, quite interesting!

well here u can get kangaroo corocdile emu and other strange things its all good and tasty
im not one for animal crulety but worse then this is the yearly dolphin harvest in japan now thats ****ed up thousands of dolphins killed

yeah the dolphin harvest is horrible. The immense number of sharks being finned for Shark Fin Soup is also disgusting. It's one of the cruelest things I've seen

Back