What do ya'll think

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Do you think it's a good ideal or a bad ideal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL!! Jiddy, if you were closer trust me, i'd try to help :D but i don't think i can ride my bike all the way to there :D .
Let us know when you get your lights
ohh yeah and guys if you ever want to trade a plate coral for some cinnamon buns and cookies, you are all welcome

Hey, sorry I missed this, but I had an excuse...No computer yet. I like the idea of giving/shareing whatever...I'm all for it and do it all of the time. I haven't really posted anything on Rf to give away because I doubt anyone would want to pay for something coming from the Bahamas(LOL) Nevertheless, I think it is a great idea to give, but like it has been said already, there is a forum for it already and anyone in need of something or wants to get rid of something usually posts their requests there and searches there. I for one go their once in awhile anyway just to see what people are in need of. I can't be of much help to anyone (because I live in the Bahamas), but have offered to help in my own way the best way that I can from my end...Even if it's sending pm's to my buddies to see if they can help out themselves. In any event, if something is posted on here on RF, regardless of where it is posted will not go un-noticed for long...

Back