what do you do for a living

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I fix cars and build cabinets / furniture. There isnt enough money in either to pick just one. Hopefully soon I'll be unemployed with sugar mamma. :)

Don

Installation/General manager of Audio Concepts. We are authorized dealers for Directed Electronics here in the Bahamas which includes lines like Viper, Clifford, Orion, Precision Power, ADS, Polk Audio etc. Been with the company about 13 years now. :)

Installation/General manager of Audio Concepts. We are authorized dealers for Directed Electronics here in the Bahamas which includes lines like Viper, Clifford, Orion, Precision Power, ADS, Polk Audio etc

Fun! I have a trio of old school ADS (PH15, PQ20's) under my desk at work.... not sure what I will end up putting them in. Also have a slew of Mc gear, but cars that they are intended for. (Mc4000, Mcc406's)

(out of that hobby FAR too long!)

DEI has sure come a loooonnngg way!
Rgds,
D

I am a manager of a company that does this.
march9006.jpg

march9007.jpg

march9008.jpg

march9009.jpg

march9010.jpg

basement.jpg

stripedout.jpg

Fun! I have a trio of old school ADS (PH15, PQ20's) under my desk at work.... not sure what I will end up putting them in. Also have a slew of Mc gear, but cars that they are intended for. (Mc4000, Mcc406's)

(out of that hobby FAR too long!)

DEI has sure come a loooonnngg way!
Rgds,
D

Yes they have! They are buying up all of their old competitors LOL! They picked up Avital as well when they took over Clifford. Clifford now is basically a Viper. They shut down ADS mobile audio and only concentrate on home audio where they are concerned now. Precision Power, they kinda shut down as well and are just using Orion as their main mobile audio line. :)

Wow Mike, you are a metal roofing contractor? Come over to my house! I want a metal roof :)

Unrelated to that, I am a real estate agent (somehow that seems to scare people off, LOL).

Adam, you build concrete forms?
That site in Sea Tac on the hillside?

I am an Industrial Metal Roofing & Siding contractor
I build foundations commercial and residential.
that site is in kent /seatac bottom of hill off the 212th exit off 167 or the Orilla road exit off I-5
and the basement pics is right by the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

Back