what do you do for a living

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow Mike, you are a metal roofing contractor? Come over to my house! I want a metal roof :)

Sorry kiddo, we don't do residential :>)

I build foundations commercial and residential.
that site is in kent /seatac bottom of hill off the 212th exit off 167 or the Orilla road exit off I-5
and the basement pics is right by the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

I have watched that project being built for many years when lived in Kent. Our next big job is right around the corner. Bow Lake Transfer Recycling station. They are building a much bigger one and we are doing the skin.

I am an Industrial Metal Roofing & Siding contractor

I wish I would have know that a year ago. I had a metal roof put on my house last year.

I am in accounting. Payables & Receivables. I used to do collections too, but someone else is having fun with that now. Yea!

Oh, just saw "industrial".

Last edited:
what we do

I am a Chemical Dependency Professional, otherwise known as a drug and alcohol counselor. Anyone get a DUI and need an eval come see me, or have a family member or friend who needs outpatient treatment, we do that to.

Ichthys

PS am thinking of extending practice to include fish. Fish therapy for angry fish or fish that have a drinking problem.

Fish Group

I have fish problem, you treat for that?!?!

lol, maybe a 12 Step group? RA Reefkeepers Annonymous..

1) We admit that we are powerless over SPS, and our tanks had become unmanageable.

2) Came to admit that a PH greater than ourselves can restore us to sanity

3) Admitted to the moderators, ourselves, and our fellow reefers the exact nature of our lacking husbandry and water parameters

4) Were entirely ready to let the Moderators remove our defects of husbandry

5) Humbly ask them to set us straight

6) Made a list of all tank inhabitants we have owned or harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all, or the survivors anyway

7) Made direct water changes, husbandry changes, and sat on our hands wherever possible, except when doing so would injure the tank inhabitants or our families

Can't take credit for this myself, found it on another forum, it gave me a laugh.

Haha!! If I dosed vodka like you guys are talking about dosing vodka, I'd go in probably go in a coma! :shock: My wife once gave me regular Vick's cough syrup and it messed me up so bad that I got lost going home (no joke) so imagine if I drank!! :oops: :lol:

quote herefishyfishy"I have watched that project being built for many years when lived in Kent. Our next big job is right around the corner. Bow Lake Transfer Recycling station. They are building a much bigger one and we are doing the skin."

I am operations manager of a company that sells and installs industrial trash compactors, recycle balers, garbage trucks, and all the equipment needed to run transfer stations and garbage companies

I am a manager of a company that does this.
march9006.jpg

QUOTE]

You are the manager of a company that takes pictures of people working?

Back