what do you do for a living

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

U.S. Navy 11 years

Used to actually fix EA-6B Prowler electronics (Avionics) = (Electronics in airplanes)

Now I just supervise and watch everyone else work. Every now and again I have to step in and show them how it's done. Currently on my 5th deployment operating in the middle east.

First was OPERATION SOUTHERN WATCH
Second was OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM
Third and fourth was OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM
Current is OPERATION NEW DAWN & OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM keeping our ground troops safe through air power flown from the blue waters of the sea.

U.S. Navy 11 years

Used to actually fix EA-6B Prowler electronics (Avionics) = (Electronics in airplanes)

Now I just supervise and watch everyone else work. Every now and again I have to step in and show them how it's done. Currently on my 5th deployment operating in the middle east.

Current is OPERATION NEW DAWN & OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM keeping our ground troops safe through air power flown from the blue waters of the sea.

Well hell............................. all I can say is THANK YOU:D

Local telephone company-----------------35 years

That's dedication! Not many people can say they've worked for the same company, for 35 years!!

They have telephone service in Monatana?

:confused:

Before you make jokes about a persons place of living, maybe you should learn how to spell it:D

Well Said!!!

U.S. Navy 11 years

Thank you very much for your service!!

Well hell............................. all I can say is THANK YOU:D

Ditto!!!

bigblue,

you might know my brother. he used to fly the Prowlers, now he oversees the maitenance of them in NAS JAX.

FWIW, I am a Technical Writer for a very large software company in Redmond. :)

We dont mind you LOL
BTW I dont like that when I post something in a thread and then cklick the new post button the thread I posted in is not at the top or even on the screen..

Mike is still trying to sort that out. He can only find a way so far to make it show up on the home screen so that is where you have to go for most recent threads right now :).

I help people get money to buy homes. 20+ yrs in lending.

Do you help people get money to refi? I've been having a hell of a time refi'ing. :/

I know how you feel...I am a Financial Analyst for the largest credit union in the state and the 4th largest credit union in the country. It's a vague title but I do everything from mortgages to business analysis and portfolio management. Mostly loans, loans, loans and...well...loans.

Back