What do you think is on my live rock?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jmcbride

I bought a small piece of live rock from a local saltwater fish store about three weeks ago. It has a white bubble looks to be soft but I haven't touched it to know for sure what could it be........ doesn't seem to have changed any I did have it outta the light but now I turned the rock so it gets full light. Any ideas....

postpics.gif

Yeah I did go to Spokane, And yes I do consider Spokane to be a local fish store as Colville does not have much and I do most of my shopping in Spokane. Sorry for posting a WORTHLESS POST! Just thought someone could help but I'll continue researching till I find a similar pic. Sorry for wasting your time. :(

If you can't posts pics yet, maybe you can email it to me and I can post it for you. Just let me know and I'll send you my email address to send it to. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I did go to Spokane, And yes I do consider Spokane to be a local fish store as Colville does not have much and I do most of my shopping in Spokane. Sorry for posting a WORTHLESS POST! Just thought someone could help but I'll continue researching till I find a similar pic. Sorry for wasting your time. :(

Welcome JMcbride. Don't take it personal. That was just a funny way of saying, "we can't help without really seeing what you are seeing". Folks here have fun and are known on occasion to 'heckle' others and it's usually all in good fun and not mean spirited. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Welcome JMcbride. Don't take it personal. That was just a funny way of saying, "we can't help without really seeing what you are seeing". Folks here have fun and are known on occasion to 'heckle' others and it's usually all in good fun and not mean spirited. Post some pics when you get a chance.

He knows us all too well....Hes right, we do mess with each other from time to time.
Welcome to RF and we do love pictures. You will find some really interesting things in your tank. Anytime you find them and have questions, please post pics if you can and ask. We all love learning about the critters that inhabbit our tanks.

You know I have to say that at least we do show some hardcore dedication if we are willing to drive 70 miles one way to our local fish store.... :cheer2: hooray for us. Teasing is all in good fun as long as in the future you can take it back.

Yeah, PM me or Krish and we can post pics for you if you can get some and email the to us.

Then maybe we can get this thread :focus:

:)

Yeah, PM me or Krish and we can post pics for you if you can get some and email the to us.

Then maybe we can get this thread :focus:
:)
Thanks..... next time I am over there I can take a pic of it and send it to you now that i have earned E-mail abilities....lol. It would be nice to have an answer just in case it is something she needs to remove. Appreciate all your help and friendliness over the last few days.

Text is a poor form of communication!
Welcome to Reeffrontiers!
Sounds like a sponge i agree. Look forward to the pics! ;)

Sent from my GSG4 communicator using Forum Runner

Back