What do you want to see on the SRS website?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
We are building our website (finally), and we have some ideas, but I want to know what you guys want to see on our website as well!

Here's what we have so far:
- Front page shows when and where the next meeting is, with topics to be discussed, showcase tank/host info, etc
- Place where you can buy your memberships online and learn about the benefits of being a member.
- Links page to our local sponsors and useful internet resources
- A simple forum, mainly for classifieds and local BS
- A form to make it easy to volunteer to be a meeting host
- A list of all the future meeting dates and locations if we know them in advance

Any other wants/needs???

Maybe a list of members and their RF/real name and maybe a short bio of them or their tank? :) Unless thats to personal? Just a thought:)

I know this isn't about the website, but I like nametags at larger meetings. It might be nice to have ppl's real and their handle on their nametags, so ppl know who they are talking to...

Maybe a list of members and their RF/real name and maybe a short bio of them or their tank? :) Unless thats to personal? Just a thought:)

Anything is possible :) Don't hold back. This is the internet age now, we can do anything with just a little creativity! haha

Great feedback, I think I am going to try to do nametags at every meeting, it totally changed the social nature of the meeting and really helped everyone mingle!

Who is doing the website? Is any of it up yet?

Name tags were great! Someone, Deane maybe talked about making the members tags, if we got her the blank plastic portion. I wonder how much those are compared to buying the stickers.

a clasifieds that gets used more and when we find people that have tanks get them on asap more people more stuff

and a good id section
auction section?

Lol - consider it "under construction" for the next 6 months :oops: hehe

I'll definitely let everyone know when its live and ready for you to test *cough break* it :)

Lol, well I was going to see if whoever was building it needed any help. I know just enough to get into trouble with web sites!!

Back