What ever happened to Anthony C?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Anthony has been pretty busy lately. He has taken a bit of a break from forums, however he still enjoys this one. We will continue to try and lure him back to post more often if his time allows :)

I understand he's partial to be-dazzled underpants.....
Maybe if Nikki makes him another pair, he'll come by more often.

:D

Nick

Yep, there was a few big names that joined IC. Here's the last i heard from Anthony on any forum.

Anthony Calfo joins IceCap!
Cheers, my friends

It is a pleasure for me to announce that I have joined the IceCap team as co-president with Chris Conti and will be helping them with - among other things - new product design and conservation activities including the IceCap Foundation R.E.E.F. to promote greater recycling, aquaculture, and sustainability for our beloved hobby.

You may also be pleased to know that I will continue all the same work I've been doing (yes... I'm a manic workaholic ), including all Reading Trees publications ("C... the Journal" will enter its 3rd volume/year for 2009 + new books & reef posters will flow) as well as culturing marine ornamentals in my greenhouse and fishrooms.

The innovative chaps at IceCap, not surprisingly, are encouraging and supporting me to increase my efforts in mentoring fellow aquarists via reef club events, online, and with industry changing activities. If I may say so, what we have in partnership here is a union of two entities with nearly forty years combined of superb industry reputations for customer service and serving the hobby.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions and feedback for desired product evolutions and I am especially eager to read, see and help you - as always - in endeavors for us to become an even more conscientious and self-sustaining hobby.

The time is now; we simply must(!) all work hard to help our commonwealth (of the hobby/industry) realize the dream of becoming a truly self-reliant group. Sadly, the writing has been on the wall for a long time and we reefkeepers direly need to better police ourselves before the privilege to keep magnificent reef creatures is legislated away.

I hope you will join me in efforts of education, recycling, and information exhange for this beautiful hobby.

with kindest regards,

Anthony

He's also making the frag swap speaking rounds. He was at the NCPARS swap near Allentown in Nov. and he was at the NCPARS swap at That Fish Place in Jan.

Back