What everyone can enjoy with me

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

great photos Krish...I'd love to come do some scuba diving down there...

MikeS

great photos Krish...I'd love to come do some scuba diving down there...

MikeS

Anytime man...Bring that Trans am when you come so we can carry it to the tracks!:D

Very nice shots...

Thanks man...Glad you like:)

We went out late this afternoon to take the little ones on the boat to fish. Here is a picture of Dylan (3 years old) fishing

The sun getting ready to go down

Last edited:
Hey we could get a group if forntineernits to all go at the same time & pass a good time! :D That would be fun!

Sounds like a plan Scooter! That would be great! You guys would have a great time for sure:)

Gabby we could just UPS you:lol:

Sounds like a plan Scooter! That would be great! You guys would have a great time for sure

Gabby we could just UPS you

that sounds like fun dood, just don't forget to put some water in the box :lol: .

krish75 said:
LOL! Just head on over! I just came back from taking a look at the water and today is more beautiful than yesterday! We may go out in the little boat hand line fish later today. We shall see:)
lol go ahead just rub it in;)

After having lived my whole life 1000 miles inland and only been to the coast where it was really cold I think I might have to take you up on your offer and come visit some year. I need to make places like that more of a reality.

Tim

After having lived my whole life 1000 miles inland and only been to the coast where it was really cold I think I might have to take you up on your offer and come visit some year. I need to make places like that more of a reality.

Tim

Anytime man...Anytime...:)

All i can say Krish is we have a good life, right now (if i wasnt at work) i could drive down to the beach and jump in the 80' water with the sun beating down on me, ayyyy. While my counterparts are in S.Dakota getting dumped on, i think they got 2feet now, lol. Brrr, sounds cold. Keep up the pictures bro. And lucky me, because my wife is flying in tomorrow, so ill post some pics on my thread as well!

All i can say Krish is we have a good life, right now (if i wasnt at work) i could drive down to the beach and jump in the 80' water with the sun beating down on me, ayyyy. While my counterparts are in S.Dakota getting dumped on, i think they got 2feet now, lol. Brrr, sounds cold. Keep up the pictures bro. And lucky me, because my wife is flying in tomorrow, so ill post some pics on my thread as well!

Sounds like fun!:D Yeah, the island life has it's benefits. Hope you are having fun over there:)

Back