what is the coolest fish you know of or have

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Currently, is a show size blonde naso tang..such a peaceful fish, however a personifier and queen angels are going to be added so I'm sure they should get a mention

I would have to second the naso tang. I also have a pair of show size male and female naso tang. Very peaceful fish.

Peppermint angelfish in Hawaii gets an honerable mention.
I have pictures on my phone. Let's see if I can post.

The most striking fish I have right now would be my Solaris Wrasse (Cirhilabrus Solorensis) Great color combo and its a wrasse so you know it has personality. My solaris lives in my BioCube right now, he is too small to play with my big wrasses in the 125 :)

i like the mandarin gobies, reds and blues, some of the most beautiful fish i have seen
p-26145-green-mandarin.jpg
p-39624-red-mandarin.jpg

My best freind has always been a panther grouper. He has grown fast but always good with corals and inverts. He is currently 10 1/2 inches. I will try to get a decent picture of him.

? what ?
do you have a picture of this fish? I tried googling it. Nothing came up that resembled a fish.

This is a very rare fish, I dont know how cool it is. He can get very ornery if you dont feed him at least twice a day.
He is called a Ojom. Better known as the Nairbo ekim. ( I may have that backwards)

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=854016

It is not advised to keep this fish in a tank any smaller than 600gal.

Too FUNNY Dave, does this backwards FISH ??? of yours smoke as well :smokin:

​Cheers, Todd

lol it sometimes looks like it if you catch it at almost any part of the day and half the night.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Back