what is the coral of your desire? (pics please)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nope thats not the one Brad. I actually have that one but it went from yellow to bright blue. Now you coming knocking on my door with this beauty and I will let you have all the frags you want. :p

41acropora_Anthoceris.JPG

second fav would be this monti. I have one but cant get these colors out of it..........yet :D it might be UV time

41Montipora_monasteriata.jpg

Mike

I would love an elegance coral that would live and thrive or whiskers which is located on page 42 in the practical guide to corals.

Kevin, do you remember that frag?? It is really a sweet frag and is a super steady grower.

Hi Sue,
I can't remember what I had for lunch anymore :) Maybe If you post a picture It might jog the memory.

Regards,
Kevin
PS: Looks like I won't be getting my corals until later this week. Here's a couple of pictures of the corals.

omg, these are all so beautiful. I look at my tank and say to my wife "look babe, that one was all brown when we got it and now it has a nice pink color with blue tips....if you squint just right." I look at these and my jaw just drops.

Hi Kevin, so what was for lunch today??? :confused: I hear ya bout the memory thing.

I'll work on getting a pic. I just remember you telling me to keep it low and it sure has done great for me. Everyone that sees it asks about it. It grows out flat and is a deep rich green with pink tips.

Hi Brad. I'd love to post a pic or 2, but I don't have a camera. I tried to get some pics awhile back to send to John for my profile on the exoticreef site but they didn't come out.

I think I'm going to try someone in our local club and see if those will work better, plus I want Kevin to see this particular frag I got from him.

Back