What shrimp?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mmkeeper

What shrimp would you add to your tank? I just lost my cleaner shrimp that I had for 2 years, I need some sort of shrimp.

I used to have a small group of 4 sexy shrimp, they were really cool but are very delicate, lots of fish like to eat them.

I have an orange spot watchman goby, an OC clown, 2 pink skunk clowns,kole tang,sailfin tang, sixline wrasse,and a purple fire fish who has missing for a few days.

Do you really need a shrimp? My tank seems to function just fine with out one. LOL

I have always had some. From my first coral banded to the cleaners and a few camel shrimp that bothered too many of my zoas.

I like the coral bannded. We have one we have had about 2.5 years. He's huge. They are so funny because their wiskers get so long. Mines wiskers are probably 6-8" long. Some people clai them to be predators. I think they are harmless. At least mine is. He has alot of personality too.

What is wrong with another cleaner shrimp?? It seems it provided some type of role in your tank for 2 yrs. Go with what you know works is my motto.

my .02

Back