whats the best way to feed a shrimp

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Overfeed your fish and the shrimp will clean up the remnants, there scavengers they will find it. You could always targert feed with a silverside if you wanted.

Your shrimp will more than likely always have enough to eat. I'd almost guarantee that we all overfeed our fish. Shrimp will almost always find plenty to eat. Not to mention that they're fast, as fast as your fish, when it comes to finding food. They won't wait for left overs. They'll eat what they need as you're feeding.

Your shrimp will more than likely always have enough to eat. I'd almost guarantee that we all overfeed our fish. Shrimp will almost always find plenty to eat. Not to mention that they're fast, as fast as your fish, when it comes to finding food. They won't wait for left overs. They'll eat what they need as you're feeding.

Shrimp are FATSO'S! Trust me...I have 3 camel shrimp that I almost never see and they eat TONS. Remember, most, if not all, shrimp are nocturnal in nature and will come out while your fish are tucked in for the night and scavenge around the tank happily eating everything and anything...and even some corals in my case:mad:

u really shouldnt have to they will make it a point to steal it from who ever in the tank besides them has the food.

Feeding shrimp

During the fish feeding i will take a pinch of food and hold my hand next to them and they pick the food from between finger & thumb. I like to think they think they are cleaning up the fingers.They are not shy after doing this for a few days. But they all seem to be great scavengers so any way you feed them should work.

peppermint and fire shrimp ... whats the best way way to feed them

Back