Whats the most expensive fish you've bought?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

If only you guys knew what they cost wholesale....
Yes they have finally been able to feed Great White sharks in captivity within the last year. Steve sorry to hear about your acro's. Can you figure out why?

Trout Lake, Northwest Territories, Canada. $3000 charter king air flight. $800 3 day guided fishing charter. $500 liquid refreshments, food and tackle. All the pickerell (walleye), jack and lake trout (catch and release for me) you can imagine catching - priceless.

I paid $65 for a powder blue, and $80 for my new lion. He was a bit more only because he is HUGE.

400 bucks for a mated pair of Personifer angels - which is a pretty damn good deal.

There is an online vendor that has a wrough iron butterfly available right now for 1500 bucks. I want it so bad....

Donovan said:
400 bucks for a mated pair of Personifer angels - which is a pretty damn good deal.

I agree.

Hmm....does anyone here have a Holacanthus clarionensis ? I think they look way better than the Conspiculatus...

- Elmo

$120 for a purple tang that likes to jump.
$90 for a flame angel, sold because it was eating all my snails.
Patrick

$ 100.00 green carpet and clown just ate my blue tang 50.00 150.00 blue spot stingray died after 9 months. 180 gallon full of big fish turned in at local fish store no cost 6 line that I can reach in and pet humpback grouper both large bird wrasse bat fish medium rabbit fish large show lion on its way.

i bought a GOLDEN ANGEL (Centropyge aurantius) for $55. didn't last more than 4 days :( . my yellow tang killed him. :mad:. but it's alright went to the LFS told the guy wat happen and he gave me my money back :) .

About 20 years ago, I paid 1500.00 for a Conspiculatus Angel. Kept him over two years then sold him to a fish store in Orange County, CA for 2500.00. I've also purchased a pair of Rhomboid (Golden) Fairy Wrasse for 500.00.

Back