Whats this worth? Psychidelic Yuma Ricordia

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

baseballkid5

I want this but dont want to get Ripped. Nickel size Piece. Im wondering what our fellow experienced reefers think this is worth? Im thinking around $150 But would be willing to go higher. I have quite a few Yumas and Ricordia and theyve all split. So im hoping to by this and share the wealth.
Thanks
Scott

We can probably give you a better idea on price with a raw pic of the shroom and not one that's highly psychedelicly tweaked out.

I've never seen such a blue sided frag plug before..
Where does one buy these?? :)

*cough cough photoshop cough*

i have bought a lot of yumas...hot pink $$$$ yumas..even the common orange ones or even the common brown ones...they are finicky...sometimes they are thriving then all of a sudden just started to melt away...

problem with me is i move them too much and i learned that they dont like that...plus photo acclimation...they dont like getting blast with strong halides...though theres people that have success putting them in direct light..:)

.Purple_Finger.jpg

Looks blasted with blue LED's. $150 is crazy high for a mushroom that small. Maybe $50 to $80. Big Pink/reds that are 1" to 2" usually command $150.

I saw one yesterday that was the size of a half dollar when it was not puffed up. Price was 75. The color was great but not like the photoshoped one you posted. IMO $150 for nickel size is not a good deal, unless that color is real, but i highly doubt it.

Back