What's wrong with these pics?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What's wrong with these pictures? Early morning, not a lot of light, beautiful wintry morning......

3441883210_cb7cfe3b67_b.jpg

3441068637_2852b656b8_b.jpg

Oh, I figured out what's wrong...

I JUST TOOK THEM!!! Come on Mother Nature!!!??? Have you looked at your calendar? It's the middle of April!!!! Grrrr

Ask Al Gore to change it from "global warming" to "global warming except when it snows during the spring."

My boyfiend and i hate to do this again but he thinks the power compony is messing with the weather. I think im starting to believe his little theory. :rolleyes:

When your kids get tired of the snow you know enough is enough!

Brett, it's not global warming anymore, it's now called climate change. You gotta keep up on your environmentalist wacko lingo.

I might be SO glad that we moved tank YESTERDAY!
By the way, Thank you so much, you guys are the best. Could not have done it without you. (and i will remind you of this when we get our $400+ power bills this summer cause it is 92 degrees in the shade for the 27th straight day). :)

We had 3-4 inches up north. I woke up this morning to make some coffee, looked out the window and went what the h&ll???

I'm glad it all melted though. The forcast shows weather in the 70s later this week, yippee! I can't wait for the mid 80s.

Chichas, you should read a pretty good book called the Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming. "Environmentalists" have been warning about warming and cooling since the late 1800's. Then it was a coming ice age. Then during the 1920's-1950's it was global warming. Then it was back to a global cooling up until the 1980's when it was global warming again. They finally got smart recently and just called it climate change. Somehow they seem to know what the proper thermostat setting is for the planet. Either way, we should all be in for some cold years coming for the next 3 decades or so. The pacific decadal oscillation has started and along with a drastic drop in solar flare activity, get ready for some cold winters.

Thanks gotfish! Will definitely put it on my list. Anyone ever read Moment on the Earth by Easterbrook? Another really great read.

Chichas, you should read a pretty good book called the Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming. "Environmentalists" have been warning about warming and cooling since the late 1800's. Then it was a coming ice age. Then during the 1920's-1950's it was global warming. Then it was back to a global cooling up until the 1980's when it was global warming again. They finally got smart recently and just called it climate change. Somehow they seem to know what the proper thermostat setting is for the planet. Either way, we should all be in for some cold years coming for the next 3 decades or so. The pacific decadal oscillation has started and along with a drastic drop in solar flare activity, get ready for some cold winters.

I just recently found this on youtube. This guy is awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXX56REsBIE&NR=1

Back