What's your favorite.....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mgarin11

Fish, coral and/or Invertebrates?

I'm fairly new to the hobby, pretty much been around since breakfast, just out of curiosity i was wondering what everyone's favorites were. Maybe i could use this as what i may want to get or simply drool over lol.

I think as of right now mine would be the Sun Polyp Coral and Pistol shrimp. I'm sure the more tanks i see will make it harder for me.....

Hello mgarin, welcome to reeffrontiers!
Suns are a beautiful coral. I had good success with them. They are an intermediate/expert coral for long term success though. I normally do not recommend them.
My favorite coral would be any plating acropora.
Fish i am particular to yellow tailed damsels and cardinal fish.
For large fish the yellow tang is hard to beat in beauty.

Sent from my GSG4 communicator using Forum Runner

Welcome to Reef Frontiers. I think I would have to go with my candy cane acans for corals, but the eagle eye polyps are a close second. The fish I like are my tail spot blenny, they are characters. My favorite invert is the skunk cleaner shrimp, another character to be sure.

thank you guys for the warm welcome.....
@ Frankie yes the Sun corals look great, i was at someones house that had them and i was staring at them the majority of the time i was there lol. I was looking at pictures of plating acropora and i see why you chose them......
@ N1Huskers the Candy Canes look amazing......

Back