where are the lf's located?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i'm going to check out this new store next time in spokane.
so there is 3 stores to check out in the valley? kevin's, steve's and barbie.
any more in the valley or spokane?
i usually drop the wife off at the valley mall, and this gives me a couple of hours to check out the stores :)
i'd like to check out some locals tanks too....

I think there are 5 stores that sell saltwater livestock and supplies in Spokane (not counting the 3 Petcos). of those I would recommend Aquarium Solutions on Montgomery-they are new, and Aquatic Dreams on Pines who has been there awhile now and is known for great SPS. Both of these stores owners are friendly and knowledgable. Advanced Aquarium and Terrarium on Pacific also has good selection and is worth a visit but the prices are sometimes a little higher, and the owner although very nice, is fairly new to the hobby. I must say though- if he doesnt know something he doesnt bull**** you and offers to look it up, and that is something I appreciate. Evergreen pets has a limited selection of saltwater fish. I would not recommend Coral Reef, just doesnt seem to care about proper care for the animals he is trying to sell and I dont think there is an excuse for that! There is a store over in Coeur d'Alene/Hayden area too but I can not remember the name. Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Tracy

There is a store over in Coeur d'Alene/Hayden area too but I can not remember the name.
Tracy

Don @ Inland Oceans!

By the way, I am not one to talk smack, but we went into evergreen (and coral reef, that was sad) a couple weekends ago, and evergreen looks like they feed their fish once a week... I have never seen a hippo tang, yellow tang, blue spotted puffer (etc etc etc) so skinny/sad in my life. I recommend figuring out shipping dates and going in before they even acclimate their new arrivals, that goes for coral reef too.

Last edited:
auction

To up lift the topic here. We are in need of moving. We have decided to have a auction if there is enough interested. It would have to happen soon. We have an 210 setup and 120 setup full of coral and live rock. pumps galore from small tolarge nothing is older than a year and most is around 6 months for equipment and tanks. we also have a 50 gallon setup. Live rock ranges from medium to large, clams, fish (not many),corals galore, lots of equipment , pc lights to 4 month old 48 inch metal halide fixture, refugium by iap,sump,live sugar sand, and much much more, food, nets, tools, scrapers, power heads with magnets, pvc pipe, vavles, medications, bulkheads, prety much everything you could think of including a 4700 gallon an hour pump at 41 ft head pressure wich is only two months old, this could run from your basement to make things quiter and cooler. I am trying not to ship things to make things easier and cheaper for people.

If the is interest please reply here or call Greg at 509-842-4443

going camping in Sandpoint, going to be checking out Inland Ocean, with a possible trip to the valley.
any other stops i should make while in the area??

thanks

Ok, Wherte is the store in Haden? tacking a trip out there later today and figured id stop and check it out. Problem is i have never bben to hayden, whats the store called? where is it located?

it is off hayden ave. and montgomeryway go up to dakota around the block and down lot of construction going on ...

yea i found it, drove all the way out on a sunday to find a sign on the door, Gone to 7-11 brb ..... waited and no one came, saw 7-11 on the corner, so I left, disappointment.

yeah the old lu lus building by coffee shop just the stuff from nw aquatics prices not for me but check it out tho

Back