Where has all the particpation gone???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i feel cheap and superficial, like you all just used me for my post count, it was this huge build up, then when it finally happened, it left me feeling somehow empty and alone inside, I need to take a shower, lock the door on your way out..

i feel cheap and superficial, like you all just used me for my post count, it was this huge build up, then when it finally happened, it left me feeling somehow empty and alone inside, I need to take a shower, lock the door on your way out..

yeah, you should try beer instead

Ladies and gentleman, I think what we have done here is reaffirmed my belief in the reef community. We are as full of crap as anybody else, but we can have fun doin it. Thank you all for making this a totally enjoyable experience and maybe we should make a goal of 1000 posts and maybe we could get Peppie to throw in some Crown Royal for the party :)

Ladies and gentleman, I think what we have done here is reaffirmed my belief in the reef community. We are as full of crap as anybody else, but we can have fun doin it. Thank you all for making this a totally enjoyable experience and maybe we should make a goal of 1000 posts and maybe we could get Peppie to throw in some Crown Royal for the party :)

if it gets to 1000, i'll buy Peppie a beer...

Back