Where to Buy PC bulbs?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

johnehr

Ignorant and Oblivious
Where is a good place to get PC bulbs? I've seen ahsupply.com has some extremely cheap, but the quality worries me. All the LFSs rip you off. I've bought stuff from vividaquariums.com, but the prices are a little higher. Does anyone have any suggestions?

What size do you need? I have several brand new 96 watt Corallife square pin in atinic, 50/50, and 10K. I would sell for 42.99 plus shipping from Ky. Your choice of shipper. As long as its not UPS. ha ha. Fed ex is my favorite. The upc is cut off. I ordered a light with 6 bulbs, it was shipped and all bulbs were broken. I had to overnight bulbs in for the customer and then the company I bought it from sent me the bulbs back. Thats what I paid for them minus the overnight fee which I had to eat. Such is life. Be glad to sell them to you if you want. Steve

Catalinaaquarium's link to the "light builder" just had my computer crash bad twice in a row, complete with blue screen of death and scan disk, I wonder what's up with that....

Dave at vividaquariums.com has 96 wt hamiltons for 32.99 which is 10$s less than what I paid for my corallifes. If you want to buy mine though I won't be mad. LOL. I've got 282.92 in 6 bulbs I dont need. Steve

I bought some from the ebay guy. He printed out the label yesterday so hopefully it will go out tomorrow.

Any suggestions on how to keep my aquarium cool? I am going to have 400+ watts of PC lighting. I think I might have overdone it... Whoops.

I just put in two large fans at the back of the hood. I dont think I have enough room for a chiller though.

Back